Question

What's wrong with me?
About three weeks ago I found out I was pregnant. (seven weeks). Since then I've seen a gynae once a week. The first time was great. I got to see my baby, just a tiny little spot. The second time the doctor couldnt find my baby. eventually, he said he thought he found it. Then I went to another gynae who also couldnt see the baby, just the sack. He said not to worry, he sees strange things all the time and that I should wait another week. What is going on with my body. I am still nauseas sometimes, but by the sounds of things I am not pregnant anymore. Does anyone know what is happening?

It may be a blighted ovulm where the pregnancy has not formed properly. However, your doctor is being safe and waiting a week to make sure that it is not a very early pregnancy which cannot be properly seen.