Question

Whatever happens
Well I've tried to post a question. I've written everything in my heart and what my problem is and then my computer went down. Now I can't write it all over again.

Maybe that is a sign. Nobody can give me advice.

Liquid.
On losing a posting, I know exactly how you feel ! It still happens to me occasionally, and used to be much more common before the programming here was brushed up --- I'd read a long and complex question, write a brillant response ( thse ones you lose always seem to have been so perfect !) and push the button, and it'd disappear forever. Then I adopted a technique similar to what Paul recommends, to draft the posting first, even on Wordpad, saving it, and then pasting it into the appropriate box and uploading it.
Now, as for your later description of your problem --- indeed, this does sound like a Depression, and a related situation in which, having been deeply hurt, we rapidly construct defenses intended to prevent that hurt from happening again, and then find we are being hurt by our own defenses.
As you'll see from the responses from other readers, many other people have been in a similar situation, and have managed to emerge from it feeling much more positive. Do, please, see a shrink, probably best a psychiatrist, for a proper assessment of the situation, and advice on your choice of possible treatments to rid you of this unpleasant mood and this sense of being trapped within it.