Question

Whats going on?
Hi i have a problem here my boyfriend and i have been 2gather for 3 years and we have a baby together but we broke up and were apart for 1 year and a few months and we recently got back together December 2008, the probem is our sex life has changed completly we both don' t enjoy sex with each other anymore and most of the time he doesn' t even ejaculate. When we had broken up i met some1 else and the sex was good but this 1 time in November he tried to finger -|- me and i started bleeding and i was not on my period but after a day the bleeding stoped so i don' t know if something was torn or what happened. i am just worried that our relationship will end because of this which i don' t want and i don' t understand how it' s possible that before we use to have the greatest sex and now it' s gone from bad to worse. Please help save our relationship.

It sounds like emotional issues in the relationship may be causing this. Perhaps a counsellor would help.