Question

Whats next
Doc and friends

After complaining and discussing my vanished cycle with you, i had few clots a week ago and after cloths blood came out and im convinced that it was the starting of my cycle again(after a year and half). I went to the doctor and he booked for the laparoscopy, yes it was done and the results came out today. The final analysis was that my womb is facing the wrong direction reason for this is the infections that i had before (this is quite a shock for me because i always do the papsmear and the abdominal check twice every year) So he suggested that i have to an adhesiolysis and laparotomy for ventrofixation he tried to explain the procedure but im really scared and i have to do this on the 2nd or 9th of this month.Pls doc explain further for me, the procudure, the pains that i will go thru does it worth it. I would like to go for it as long as i will enjoy sex and wont have pains after sexual intercourse, as long as i wont have any abdominal pains thereafter the operation. My gyane said if i dont do it i will live on pain killers as long as i live

The operation involves moving the womb so that it points forwards and then fixing it in this position. Unfortunately, you will have some pain after the operation. If your doctor thinks this is the cause of the pain with intercourse, it is likely that the operation will help.