Question

02 Apr 2007

WHAT`S WRONG WITH ME?
Past : During October 2005 was diagnosed with CIN2, (after a biopsy it was found that it was indeed CIN3).

Present : I am feeling strange. I get nausea, vomit, headaches, stomach pains (it feels as if there is a balloon full of water in my stomach moving around), losing weight without dieting, dizziness, during January 2007 I went off the Depo Provera injection, as thus far, no periods yet, why?

What can be the most common reason for me feeling this way?
I would really appreciate your help.

Dear Verocious
PLEASE you need to see your doctor again - they need to do a papsmear at least and some blood tests to see why you are feeling like this - red lights are the weight loss and pain in the stomach and nausea - it may be a good idea to do a sonar of the abdomen too.