Question

whats wrong with me
Good day,
I hope you can help me.
I have regular periods (28 days)
On the 18th June my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex twice on that day, on the 22nd June I got my period –  the normal 3 day period which I have every month, I had no cramps whatsoever, no sign of having period (apart from having to wear tampons) which was weird for me cause I always have light cramps or some pms. Since the 3rd of July I have been having weird cramps on the left side from my hip downward, its almost like period type cramps and had also have some clear discharge. What could this be?

Sunshine

If you are concerned that you pregnant, I suggest that you consult your doctor for a blood test. It is however, not abnormal to have lighter blood flow with no cramping. The cramping that you are experiencing now, could be due to ovulation.