Question

WHEAT
I think im allergic to wheat I eat bread and the next minute my stomach at the top manly starts paining like stabbing pains, my mom is allergic to wheat so I don’ t know if I got it from her, but how do I cut out such a staple part of my diet I eat 2 slices of bread a day brown though, and im not over weight. I love veg and salad but I don’ t feel satisfied after eating. Thank u

Kim

Dear Kim
It is important to obtain a clear diagnosis of wheat allergy before you start cutting out such a staple food. Because your mother is allergic to wheat it is possible that you may have a similar sensitivity. Please consult your dr who will arrange for allergy tests. Once we have a diagnosis we can see how you can compensate if you need to cut out wheat.