Question

Wheat and dairy free diet
I''ve just find out that I''m wheat and dairy intolerant and don''t know what to eat.Can you please help me?
Eating Disorders Expert
Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert

Hello Fancy,
Firstly, thank you Caro for responding while I have been preoccupied with a number of urgent work-related matters. Your advice appears sound, and the DietDoc forum might be able to provide some further advice on a healthy diet for such intolerances/allergies. My one piece of advice is that you attend a allergy clinic and have the diagnosis of wheat intolerance confirmed. In my unit we have often had patients who have claimed to be wheat intolerant, but when we investigate further, this is often not the case. I am not suggesting this might be the case with you, but it is always a good idea to get a second professional opinion. Perhaps consider consulting with a GIT specialist.
Regards,
Graham