- Coronavirus variants update: One has spread to over 90 countries, two on WHO watchlist
- What is a nutritionally balanced diet and how do you achieve it?
- Two-dose vaccines: Study suggests those who've had Covid-19 may only need a single jab
- SA scientists testing traditional medicine to fight Covid-19 – with promising early results
- Low-quality maternal diet during pregnancy may be linked with late-childhood obesity
- Covid-19: SA begins process to register Russia's Sputnik V vaccine
- Ace is next, Bongani Bongo tells supporters after charges against him dropped
- Killing Kinnear: Failure to protect slain cop laid bare in internal report
- CSA T20 Challenge: SA's supposed 'corpse' is wriggling
- Doctor very keen to be vaccinated, says it's 'a bulletproof vest in a gunfight'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19322 votes