Question

when does ovulation stop,when prgnant?
HIi

I am on my second month of clomihexal,every month I used to see the eggwhite stuff and know that I was ovulating.Today I am on my 14 day of cycle,but no sign whatsover that I am ovulating.What could the possible problem be,I have been busy with hubby since day 12 of cycle.

Have been ttc for 2 years now.

If you ovulate and fall pregnant, you will miss a period and there will be no further ovulation. The absence of the egg-white discharge may mean that you did not ovulate this month, which is quite common. Alternatively, the egg-white discharge is not always there even if ovulation occurs.