Question

When ever we fights he threatens to leave
Am living with a partner and our baby, the problem is when ever we fight he will threaten to leave me in our place and find another place of his own. I''ve gotten to a point where, I just stopped arguing with him. Some week end he''ll just wake up ''n leave to visit his friends &  come back at about 7 pm, talks to his baby &  goes straight to bed. he expects to me not to be angry.

He sounds immature, selfish and insecure. Remind him that he will always be the child's father, and so even if he leaves, the Maintenance COurt will ensure that he pays generous maintenance to help you to care for the child. Does he really asume that in every argument, he is always right ? Maybe some couples counselling ?