Question

When its over.......
....there comes a time that no matter how hard you have tried and loved and cared... you have to accept that if he treats you like this he just cannot love you.

..........how much emotional abuse must you take before you realize that he is just not that into you...promise after promise is broken....

.........that he would rather lie and say he is at work and when you then say " ok i''ll call you on the work number"  to admit no he is an a bar ...that''s why he is not at home after work again...how many times has he lied? I caught him now but how many other times did he lie?

....my mother always taught me once you lose respect for a man the relationship is over....

....I have now caught him lying to me...I have lost respect....I have to pick myself up and move out and on with my life...its going to be hard...

....after 8 years he is doing this? I have to go and spy and see who he is with? check his phone? call and see if its a man that answers? maybe he has put a lady''s name under a mans? This is what i have become? this is NOT who i am...

....but what would you expect of a man who covers for his sister when she goes out with her lover when she is married.....

The Fat Lady has Sung - its over.

Thanks for singing !
So, you've indentified some of his weaknesses. Now to discover more of your own strengths !
And yes, don't listen believingly to what he says in words - listen carefully to his deeds.