Ask an expert

17 Feb 2003

Where can i find a sexologist
Hi i'm looking to find a Sexologist in the JHB area to help me and my Girlfriend sort out her lack of interest in Sex which is taking strain on our relationship.

Answer 581 views

01 Jan 0001

Call the SA Sexual Health Association 0860 100 262 for a referral in your area.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.