Question

Where can i get info?
Hey guys,

The first 2 weeks at my new job was great, but hectic...

I need help please where can i get info on a place to rent? Most websites etc just show the more expensive flat rentals...

Help please please!!

Hope u r doing great!!

Hugs and love...

ChamboyXXX
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again to you Chameleon Boy and good to hear from you again..... I hope you're doing well and congrats on the new job.

I can't suggest a website where you can find accommodation, but two suggestions: 1) I know you're in Cape Town, so tell us how much you can afford to pay and maybe a visitor to the forum will be able to help you, and 2) Try the classified section of The Argus.

I hope your spate of being mugged has come to an end.... ?