Ask an expert

05 Feb 2003

where can I search for info on Nodular Pruricro/Prurico?
My son was recently diagnosed with this by a dermatologist. Do I search for info under nerveous disorders or skin disorders?
Answer 416 views

01 Jan 0001

Karen, are you sure you have the correct spelling? I have no idea what “Nodular Pruricro/Prurico” is and couldn’t find it in any of my books either. Please let me know (as a new question) and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.