Question

Where do they come from?
Can someone tell me where these people come from that are always in coffee bars, sitting in restaurants and walking in leisure like they have no cares in the world (and seems to be no jobs either because they out all day)
Driving fancy cars, flashing the bucks.Looks like they living the life while I have to rush back to work as my lunch time is almost up and they sit lazily in cozy places enjoying the sun that seems to shine just for them.While I go on to my gloomy job that pays me peanuts at the end of the day.

Brilliant question K. And where do they go to ? And why do they bother ? I tend to agree with ehe cynical view that they are Council or local government employees, because one so rarely catches any of them actually doing their jobs. They seem to live such utterly empty lives.