Question

Where does salt come from in the body?
I was perspiring alot and my doctor did blood test and said that I don't have enough salr in my body and has given me salt tablets, but I have high blood pressure. What am I laking in my body that I would have a lack of salr in my body. I also suffer with mild diabetes which is controlled with sugar tablets.

Sue, it sounds a bit fishy to me. You might be losing salt due to excessive sweating or maybe drugs that you’re taking for your blood pressure. I would be able to give you more info if I was able to examine you; so maybe the best would be to get a second opinion from a different GP or even a specialist physician. Good luck.