Question

where is my passion
I have lost my passion for life, for love and everything else, I feel like I am just going on day by day doing what I need to do and not really taking the time to be in any moment. My house is a mess, I don’ t have the zest to clean &  cook like I use to, I am still doing it but just because I have to. I don’ t spend enough time with my child I feel that I am always rushing to get things done in the house etc. no happy times are spent same with my husband it’ s as if we fighting for survival by working, eating, sleeping every day. My relationships with friends even have withered I find get-together’ s to be a major bother and strain on my “ routine” . How do I get out of this rut, I am still young (28) but feel like 78 even my gran has more energy and zest for life than me, its just that things get so much sometimes. Is it being married as I see single people have more fun and are generally happier, or is it just me???

This does sound very much like a typical Depressive illness, Ems. Fortunately this responds well to treatment, ideally with an antidepressant med and CBT-style counselling.
That loss of zest, the loss of pleasure in what usually pleases you, is typical. it's not "just you", or just being married ; it's depression, which deserves and will respond to proper treatment. Ideally, arrange to see a goo local psychiatrist, and at least a good GP in the first place, and start to recover from this unpleasant state.
Not having medical aid need not be a barrier to needed treatment - any good state / provincial hospital or clinic should be able to provide initial treatment and referral to a psychiatrist for further care ; as could the dept of psychiatry at your nearest medical school