Question

Where to buy good running shoes in JHB
Hi there,
I am looking to buy my first proper pair of running shoes, but am not exactly sure where to go to get the correct advice - a lot of times I find that the assistants in the sports shops don't know either what the best shoe would be - I have quite high arches, and do a lot of treadmill running. Any suggestions of where to go?

Hi RvR

Personally, I have been quite successful with Sportsman's Warehouse - but first I would make sure that I was fairly clued up about features of shoes - so that you know whatyou are talking about and will understand their terminology. There are several article in the archives of this website, so get reading and then go to a shop relatively informed.

In Cpae Town, the Cape Runner is excellent -I'm sure you have a similar shop in JhB?