Ask an expert

05 Dec 2004

Where to find a gynea?
I have never been to a gynea in all 5 years of which i have been sexually active & seem to have a recurring cyctitis/thrush & am wanting to see a gynea for peace of mind. I am new to Jhb/Sandton & was wondering if there is anyone you can recommend, otherwise i was just going to try calling a medi-clinic? I was also wondering is it ok to go straight to a gynae re: cycstitis or can i go straight to the gynea?
Answer 444 views

01 Jan 0001

You could check the Find section on this website. You could go to a GP or a gynaecologist for the thrush/cystitis.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18746 votes