Question

Where to find a gynea?
I have never been to a gynea in all 5 years of which i have been sexually active & seem to have a recurring cyctitis/thrush & am wanting to see a gynea for peace of mind. I am new to Jhb/Sandton & was wondering if there is anyone you can recommend, otherwise i was just going to try calling a medi-clinic? I was also wondering is it ok to go straight to a gynae re: cycstitis or can i go straight to the gynea?

You could check the Find section on this website. You could go to a GP or a gynaecologist for the thrush/cystitis.