Ask an expert

14 Mar 2003

where to go for virginity test
i'm a lady at a age of 21 ,interested in virginity i con't know where to go .please send me more news about virginity test.
Answer 328 views

01 Jan 0001

The expert on Virginity testing in this country is Dr Suzanne Leclerc - Madlala from the University of Natal. She is an Anthropologist and has done intensive research on the subject. You can contact her at (031) 260 2387.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17861 votes