Question

Where to start.....?
Hi! Advice please!!!! What is the easiest way to start an excersise programme.... I am VERY unfit.... and about 30 kgs overweight..... also have the added problem of hot flushes/!!!!!
Would rebounding be a good start?
Thanks!

Hi Desperate

My advice is that you check out the Fitness page of the Health 24 site, then click on 'programmes' and then browse through them and choose the one you feel is most interesting to you. I think that following a day to day programme is the way to do, though later you may begin to make some changes as you gain in confidence and fitness, but for now, having a very specific plan to follow is important. These programmes are all very basic to begin with, so even someone very unfit will tolerate them well, and so you should have some success on these, if you just stick with it and be patient.

GOod luck