Question

Which specialist do you recommend?
Hi Doc,
My father is 51 and has problems breathing during winter. Every winter. He gets a whooping like cough, tight chest, shortness of breath and at times quite a bit of perspiring (not sure why).

Anyway he's seen several GP's over the years who prescribe medication but I would like this problem to be sorted out and not postponed until the next winter.

Could you please tell me the title of the specialist that deals with respiratory dificulties? Please email reply to above address.

Mini, he should see a pulmonologist (a lung specialist). Good luck.