Ask an expert

28 Jun 2005

Which way forward
thanks for your reply on me mail of 23/6/05. Yes, my husbands phycologist is aware of the drinking. I personally had an appointment with him. It does not seem to concern him much. But as they are working together, my husband being a GP refers many patients to this man, wht is to be expected. I just feel so hart broken and devistated. I wish there was away that I coulod convince him to stop the drinking.
Answer 293 views

01 Jan 0001

I can't understand why our husband's psychologist could be unconcerned about his client's heavy drinking. What else is he trying to deal with, instead ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.