Question

Which way forward
thanks for your reply on me mail of 23/6/05. Yes, my husbands phycologist is aware of the drinking. I personally had an appointment with him. It does not seem to concern him much. But as they are working together, my husband being a GP refers many patients to this man, wht is to be expected. I just feel so hart broken and devistated. I wish there was away that I coulod convince him to stop the drinking.

I can't understand why our husband's psychologist could be unconcerned about his client's heavy drinking. What else is he trying to deal with, instead ?