Question

Whistle blowing
I blew the whistle on my boss 4 years ago and she was found to have frauded the company credit card as well as stoled various furniture items from the company flat. but blacmailed her way out of it because she knew of shady practices the company.

All the managers handling the case have left and now she''s victimisiing me in terms of increases ,bonuses etc.

I was promised at that time taht I would be protected and it would not come back to me but obviosly it has. Been with the company for 9 years and finding another job is not working out.

What can i do to protect myself.
Labour lawyer
labour lawyer

re: Whistle blowing

Unfortunately this is a common occurrence. the only thing that you can do is to raise an internal grievance outlining exactly what your boss is doing. The victimisation must be specifically outlined leading right back to the time when it was necessary for you to whistle blow. It is also suggested that you go directly back to the person who promised you that you would be protected.