Question

White Abrasion on Penis Head
When I pull my foreskin back I seem to have a bit of a white abrasion on my penis head. It seemed to of appeared over night. It kinda looks like toilet paper that go stuck and wont come off. It''s not sore or raised, and looks as if it is pigment more than anything. Is it cause for concern? I am not circumcised and it does look like the whiteness continues to were the foreskin connects to the penis.

sexologist

Dear Johhny,

It is difficult to say based just on your description whether you have reason for concern. The first thought I had was that it could be smegma, which is not uncommon amongst uncircumcised men. But then you indicate that it wont come off. Smegma would come off if you wash your penis having pulled the foreskin back.

I would suggest you have your Dr examine it.