Question

WHITE CRAB MEAT OR TUNA?
I've replaced tuna in brine with white crab meat in brine for two weeks because I'm trying to get rid of some weight. It very low in calories (72kcal per 100). Is this a good choice if I'm wanting to eat the same AMOUNT of food but have it contain less calories. Are there any other benefits to WHITE crab meat and is Bokomos High Fibre Bran as good as the Kellogs High Fibre Bran?

Dear Crab
You can certainly substitute the crab for tuna, not only to lose weight, but also to give your diet some variety. Crab meat like all fish, is a good source of iodine, protein, B vitamins and some omega-3 fatty acids. There is no difference between the various high-bran breakfast cereals.