Question

White discharge
Please help... I have used all kinds of creams and taken all kinds of anti-biotics, supplied by my gynae and doc., but it still happens.

When I stress or before my menstrual cycle I get a white discharge and my vigina becomes white with a flacky type of puss, difficult to explain. At first I thought I did not wash properly, but this is not the case. I have also stopped using coloured toilet paper and soaps, but still experience this problem.

I am tired of taking pills and creams and not having the problem solved. Anyone out there with a home remedy? Will be highly appreciated.

This could be thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.