Ask an expert

12 Feb 2009

White marks
I was raped when i was about 11 and never reported it and now i have white round spots on my skin (especially private parts like my underarm and just above my vagina) and white things coming out of my vagina. could this be cured or is it too late?
Answer 240 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nani
Let a GP have a look, it may just be a fungal/yeast infection and have nothing to do with the rape at all. If it is, it can be treated with medicine.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.