Question

WHITE SKIN SCARRING
My daughter is 12 years old and has suffered from skin ailments since she was a baby. She has recently started developing slight rashes and once they have healed they leave white scars on her body (neck, stomach, middle arm). There scars do not tan at all and do not seem to fade either.

Please would you advise on what this condition could be?

Bridgette, I won’t be able to tell you what it is without examining her first, but I can tell you that it needs to be sorted out a.s.a.p. The best would be to take her to a dermatologist and get the correct treatment. Good luck.