Question

White spots on penis
Heres the problem, i have vitaligo but so far its only spread over the end of my elbow and down below. I got my elbow under controll but its no longer a few white spots on my penis its now a few brown spots, so in other words my penis is practicaly completely white except for a few patches left with pigmentation and my scrotum is still mostly fine so i was wondering since its gone too far to fix with a cream, is there a another way to maybe to not get my pigmentation back but instead spead up the process of the vitaligo so that the whole area is white instead of having a few cow patches? PLEASE IM DESPERATE it has ruined my confidense as a man!

Cowpatch, there is no way you can speed up the process. Honestly, I can’t see what the problem is – you’re not about to show your penis to anyone that doesn’t love you already and very few women are shallow enough to stop loving someone because their penis has a few patches on it. Let’s face it; it’s probably not your nicest looking body part anyway. Good luck.