Question

White stuff
Hello doctor

I''m so scared that somehting might be wrong and I cant tell my mom or dad. When I got home from school yesterday I took a shower and I was rubbing my winky and after a while this white stuff shot out it was white and sticky but I felt like I was dying it was so strong but it was a very good feeling now I dont know whats wrong and Im scared to go to the doctor in case he says Im dying. Please tell me whats wrong.

Nathan

Please do not be scared or ashamed. You are not dying and what happened is part of normal development. The strong feeling that you had with the subsequent release of "white stuff" is what you call an orgasm or a climax. The white stuff is sperm. To rub yourself is perfectly normal if you are doing it in private. Consider discussion this with your father, as it is necessary that you understand the facts of life.