Question

(who helped) the great depression
The worlds a cruel place, for every good thing u hear, there's a thousand bad things happening, I think I suffer from ATD & from some tests I took recently, it seems that I suffer from clinical depression as well. I'm finantually f%$ked (excuse my French), my lifestyle @ home has been plagued with emotional turmoil. I can't get a grip on my study routine & for the first time I don't see where I'm going to be in the future. My life-force feels depleted & I'm hosting feelings of resentment & complete anger at times, which makes me feel like I'm loosing my battle...

the depressing part is that I used to be filled with life & an untamed energy...
(what ever happened?)

maybe nothing can help...
self pity? i'm not sure anymore...
coz every time I’ve tried to pick myself up, I fall even harder...

Sue,
You're describing a classical Depression, and precisely the sort of thinking that Depression imposes upon us. Research shows that when we are Depressed, our minds skillfully notice the gloomiest aspects of the world around us, local and inernational, and ignore the better and brighter things. So one starts with a miserable mood, and, just the opposite of the old saying about "looking at the world through rose-coloured glasses" so everything looks rosy, we look out through very dark sunglasses, so everything looks awful. But just as sunglasses may let one se a dimmer world, without actually dimming the sunshine, so one's view of the world in Depression is biased, and nowhere near as realistic as it feels.
It sounds as if you're trying to deal with this all on your own, which isn't really wise. Sometimes, it's best to pick oneself up by leaning on the furniture, so as to get up more easily and better able to stay standing --- and so it is now. Why not see a shrink, to confirm the diagnosis you ave made for yourself, and to get ( and take ) some good advice on the best way to get out of this mood --- and to stay out of it. You can get back to that liveliness and energy, with the right sort of help. And you deserve it.