Question

Who is 'k'?
I have been reading some of the questions & responses people place on this forum. I am amazed at some of the responses 'k' has been writing. For instance 'k', the 'advice' you gave to the woman who asked about cellulite problems was both unprofessional and insensitive. If you do not have sound, compassionate advice to give, please don't give any. It takes quite a lot for someone to admit they have a issue with their body and they do not need someone like you pulling them down even further.

Dear Cath
Thanks for coming to the rescue - I will ask the controllers of the site to eliminate this interference. The idea is that readers should be given sound, and sensible advice, not made to cringe.