Question

Who is in the wrong?
Good day,

I just want to get opinions on wheter I was wrong?

Last night I went out with my work for our year end function, this is the firts time I went in the five years I work for this company.

My fiance whom I have been with for 9 Years now dropped me off and like a child I got a curfew of 9:30 if I phone him after that he will not pick me up.

Firstly he Sh@t me out because my navigation system gave a wrong turn so I was in trouble about that, when we found the place I wanted to give him a kiss goodbey and he just gave me the cheek and reminded me in a rude manner that I have a curfew.

Our starters only came at 20.30 and I sent him a message to say that we only started eating, there was like 20 minutes between each course, after we hadmain course all the smokers went outside for a smoke, as I am one of them I went with, leaving my phone in my bag, when we came back we had speeches which took about 15 mins and after that when I looked on my phone I had 6 missed calls from 21.16 to the last one at 21.23. I imediatly phoned back when I saw that he tried to phone me. The firt time he just hung up and the second time he answered wtih " did you see what time it is"  " when are you deciding to come home"  I calmly replied that we havent even had our deserts yet, then he rudely asked why I did not answer my phone and I explained and he said" the whole time?"  he then also ridely asked if he must come pick me up or if I am going to arrange lift with someone elde to take me home and I said he must come get me.

I went back inside, got my bag and thanked my bosses for the evening and said goodbey to everybody, went outside and waited for him for 50 minutes then he eventually arrived. I got in the car and greeted him and got no reply, sudenly he rudely said " did you enjoy drinking"  and I said " no"  and he said yes it smells like it. I only had 2 single drinks, I mean I am out with my work I did not go jolling. so we went home and I just got in bed and slept

Now today he is not talking to me at all.

So was I wrong for having 2 drinks and obviously not keeping by his cerfew? I just feel that I deserved this dinner with my work as I work very hard and he had his work function without me bothering him once.

Sounds like he was unduly churlish and unpleasant, for a friend, let alone a fiancee.
Of course you did absolutely nothing wrong - he was selfish, over-controlling and pathetic, treating you like a young teenager. As you mention, he presumably idn['t give himself any curfew with his own work finction ? FOr Pete's sake, it happens once a year ! If he has to make such a chidish and petulant fuss over this, imagine how much worse this could become if you married him ! Think very carefully about where you're going with this relationship. Maybe he's already well past his curfew !