Question

Whos Fooln Who?
My fiance of 5 yrs is an introvert, at least that is what i thought. I am the extrovert, going out 4 drinks, gals weekends away etc. Last week, he didnt come home fromwork. I called his mobile several times and at 3.30am, a female answered proclaiming to be his PA and that he wasn't available.By 10am he had not arrived and in a state of panic i called his boss and explained the situation. He did eventually arrive at 11am, drunk. Wouldnt tell me where he was and thru investigations realised that he was clubbing as a sustanial amount from his credit card was spent at the club. He wont talk me at all. Says that if i want to move out he will accept my decision.What happend to Mr Introvert and shud i leave?

If she's still at work at 3.30 am, she not very likely to be a PA. He won't talk probably because he feels guilty and ashamed, and doesn't know what to say. Clearly, if he had done this sort of thing before, you'd have noticed, so one wonders why the giant blow-out this time. Does he have friends who would talk him into it, or was there some daf office function that got carried away ?