Question

why
why when i go to a docter and i mention im bipolar they just asume my symtoms is just a extesion of my bipolar i once went to the Dr with flu and when i got my account it said depresion episode,i always feel im waisting a Dr's time because my problem is my bipolar and the other people have a better reason to go to the Dr then me.I also cut myself i had a groth om my hand and for many moths the dr said if u stop cutting yourself it will go away and fortunitly for me i one day saw a other Dr and i pionted out to him the huge lump on my hand and he made a apionment at the surgeon and he removed this huge tumor and i was walking around with this thing for almost 2 years before anybody took note of my actual problem i had on my hand this tumot grew in to my nerves and bone thank God somebody made a effort i lost a lot of trust in Dr's deu to there short sited view of people with my condision

It can be a problem, of course, if doctors don't recognize, or ignore a bipolar disorder, but alsl as you emphasize, a problem if they then foolishly assume that anything else that ever troubles you must somehow be related to the Bipolar Disorder. Now, I can't help wondering whether the GP was somehow able to charge more for dealing with an Episode of Depression, than for simply dealing with the flu ? The incident of the tumour is especially worrying, as it sounds like a misdiagnosis. Don't lose trust in "doctors", but maybe it would be justified to have less faith in this particular doctor ( after all, others recognized the tumour and dealt with it properly ). Why not get a new GP asap ?