Question

WHY?
Someone, anyone - tell me why?
Why can''t him and I figure things out?
Why can''t he understand that my kids are not like his kids?
Why can we talk about everything under the sun but when the discussion turns to his issues with my son and vise versa, we cannot find common ground?
Why do I feel I am not that ''overprotective'' of my children as I am being told I am?
Why can he not get it through his skull that its not WHAT you say but HOW you say it that makes or brakes someone?!
Why, why, WHY?

There are a surprising number of reasons why even two sincere individuals don't manage to work out some of the problems they face. BUt when this proves hard but important, that's where a counsellor can greatly help a couple. And remember that there is an important difference between what one of us says or does, and how someone else, perfectly sincerely, may see and hear i, and how they may interpret it. This is again, where a counsellor can be so useful