Question

Why am i in pain after sex?????
I've had sex a few times but after i have sex my vagina pains. I enjoy sex but now i am afraid to continue having sex because the pain causes me to work really funny. Please is there any advice for me. I need an expert opinion on why this happens and if it happens again what can i do to prevent it....

It is normal to have pain the first few time safter commencing intercourse. You could use KY jelly which may help. If it persists, you should see a gynaecologist to check whether your hymen has broken completely. If the pain is deep inside, you could have problems such as cysts.