Question

Why am I scared
Since I've been to see my shrink on Tuesday, and she referred me to a psychiatrist to revue my anti-depression prescription, I feel weird about the fact that I went to the shrink. Why did I go? Did I really have a reason? Do I need other medicine? Isn't this working good enough? The shrink said she doesn't think my depression is under control, and that I can feel better with the appropriate medication. Why do I suddenly feel like a "sick" person with "depression" ... ? Why can't I just feel ok like everyone else and cope with whatever comes my way? I feel weak. I don't even want to tell my mother that I've gone to see someone. I don't know why! My mother is my confidant.. I tell her everytyhing. I might be afraid that she might start worrying about me... I'm afraid that she might tell my I should be strong enough to have handled this on my own, why did I go to a psychologist, and then a psychiatrist?! But, she loves me, and she knows me, why would she ever say such things? I don't know. I feel very unsure all of a sudden.
The shrink said not to make any big decisions now. I have to go to the psyciatrist at 9 tomorrow morning, but why do I feel scared?

Or am I just being paranoid?!

Gosh, if your psychologist thought it was important for you to have your meds reviewed by the psychiatrist, you were obviously right to have seen the shrink in the first place. So it may indeed well be that the medication ne3eds to be reviewed --- maybe changed, or the dose varied, or whatever. Seeing the shrinks when you need them is an act of strength, not weakness. You're being a bit over-sensitive, and too hard on yourself. use expert help to sort things out.