Question

Why am I suffering from insomnia?
I am a very healthy individual. I exercise every day, eat a very balanced meal by following the body for life programme. I have never been more toned or fit before. I run, swim, do thai bo and alot of weight training. I recently competed SA's in the "Miss Physique South Africa" competition - in which I got my Gauteng colours and was placed 3rd overall. I am always exhausted and have to rely on sleeping tablets to get a good night sleep - otherwise I have broken sleep and wake up every 2 hours and then battle to fall asleep again! PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME?

Alyson, too bad you don’t have a skin problem so that I could ask you to send me photos. :-) Seriously though, I wrote something a while ago on how to get a good night’s sleep and if you mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll send you a copy. Good luck.