Question

Why Can I not talk to my partner; What do I Fear ?
I have been in a realtionship for some 10 years, yet we cannot communicate. We only talk about the small things but we cannot talk about the big things like money etc. Why do I fear my partner so much, why Can I not be open with him. If we had open discussion life would be so much easier. I love him to please him I have sex with him just to please him. I never say no to him, its easier, because he can become so angry.

Whatever the reason for you two having not started your relationship communicating well, non-communication can become a habit. Could you persuade him to join you in mariage counselling ? What would be the ideal way to develop, in both of you, skills in normal communication. If he won't, maybe consider individual counselling for yourself, to better understand why you feel so inhibted about being frank with him, and to learn to change those patterns