Question

Why could this be?
I have been obese for a while now, in the past 2 months I have noticed that my stomach has just balooned! its so much bigger than normal but there has not been a change in the way I eat or anything like that, should I be concerned and how could I treat this and make my stomach back to normal?

Dear Help
Obesity is usually associated with large deposits of abdominal fat. However, if your stomach has suddenly started to expand alarmingly then it is essential that you have a medical examination just in case this is due to an underlying medical condition. When you see the doctor, please also discuss the use of slimming aids such as Xenical or a gastric bypass operation with him/her.