Question

Why did he end our so called happy affair
It was on the 17th of June we were sitting and having our fun that Friday afternoon and he bought his favourite beer he drank while we were watching the movie. All of a sudden after getting drunk he told me that he cannot have a relationship with me any more because he thinks he is going to hurt me blah blah blah. I was so heart broken I begged him to stay I cried and begged and it did not help. I thought maybe he wanted to go back to his girlfriend but he kept on assuring me that is not what he wanted he just want to take a break from relationships. The following day we kissed and makeup after he said he is sorry blah blah blah it is not going to happen again. Since then we are the happiest couple ever. We are still the same old couple still do things that we did and yeah we are still happy. BUT I am still bothered by what he said. I am still having doubts in my mind. I am still hurt deep down. I wish he can tell me why did he said what he said. I am still worried about MAYBE HE MEANT WHAT HE SAID THAT NOGHT OF THE 17th. Should I just move on and pretend as if nothing happened or should I go back and ask him WHY

Crying and begging NEVER helps. And if it seems to, its only that the guy tries to end the scene and find a more sneaky way out. Everyone, male and female, dreads needy, clingy, high-maintenance partners. Stop pretending, and consider seeing a counsellor to improve your self-esteem and sense of independence. There's no need to ask why - the way you responded as though a possible ending of the relationship was a tsunami, is in itself enough of a reason for him to feel scared, and maybe you should sleo see this as a warning sign.