Question

Why do I get like this?
Hi There
I am starting to worry about myself. I would say that I have been acting strangely at times over the past few months. About once a week mostly on Sundays I seem to get into such a mood and find reasons to fight with my husband. Not usually very difficult as he has loads of faults but dont we all. I work myself up in such a state that I cant calm down and sometimes a leave and drive off in a huff and then come back after 30 min or I physically attack him. I know he would never hurt me back but its like I am trying to push him so hard to hit me back and I dont know why. Eventually I am the one landing up in heartsore tears finding it very difficult to console myself. At this stage I have no idea why I started fighting in the first place. My husband is a big guy and when I start with him he starts with horrible low blows that make me feel aweful and just makes the situation worse. We had one of these episodes yesterday and eventually I sat on the couch with absolutely no idea why I went off. I am left almost feeling confused. I get to such a stage that I want to kill him or hurt myself ( sounds aweful but I wouldnt actually do it). I have two small children aged 3 and 9.
My gut feeling is that either I am completely loosing it or I am having a hormonal breakdown of somekind.
I dont even know if you can really tell me whats wrong??
Maybe some advice?

Marriage counselling would be a good idea, surely ? It would give an opportunity for you both to dissect these issues and solve them. If you really feel that apart from the Sunday crises, you may be becoming disturbed or unwell, see a good local shrink or at least a GP for a full proper assessment, as only on the results of such an asessment could useful advice be given