Question

Why do men cheat
I have been in a six year relationship and would love to know from all the men out there why mean cheat?
My partner has cheated on me before while working out. His explanation was that he was bored and it was for fun. I have a 5 month old baby and found out in December that my man has done it again, he denies this, but he went out with my brother who told that he met someone on the night and disappeared. I have done everything I possibly can, he has never carried on differently towards me so I don' t know when this thing could have started.

Men out there, please give me some sort of explaination!!

I get asked this so often. So check the archives of the forum and you'll find many discussions of this. Men don't cheat. SOME men, as well as SOME women, cheat. Its no excuse to do something so hurtful to someone he supposedly cares about, to say he was bored and wanted fun --- he should rather have hired a DVD. It is not your fault.
If he insists on denying it, it wouldn't be possible to sort things out in counselling, so leaving him becomes a more realistic option --- though letting a maintenance court decide what maintenance he must pay