Question

Why Does He
My BF of 5 years likes to rub his wet privates on my feet. I am on the pill so we do not use condoms. He likes to “ accidently”  brush his penis past my feet/ toes and then rub then bit there. This is not mistake as it happens almost all the time.

A few times while we were bit really into it and abit tipsy, he ejaculated half on me and then a bit on my feet…  But what was uncomfortable was me then trying to He doesn’ t say anything after that about he done. I know this is not the norm for every couple. But why do guys sometimes like to do the most out-of-ordinary things when it comes to sex?

Kay, it sounds like he may have a foot fetish. This is not that abnormal, some guys like to rub their penis (or ejaculate) on breasts, a woman's face, or - in your case - your feet! As long as it's not a problem for you, it can be accommodated as something that you could possibly enhance for him for time to time. The fact that he hasn't spoken about it with you suggests that he might be embarrassed about it. Why don't you ask him and try to understand what it means for him? It may be that this extends your sexual repertoire, it may be that you simply ask him not to do that if you are too uncomfortable. I would encourage you to ask yourself why you are uncomfortable, if you are. Try to understand it first, and if you still don't like it, then it's absolutely reasonable for you to ask him to stop.

Claire - SASHA