Question

Why does it hurt this way?
Last night I did something I never thought I would ever had the courage to do. Maybe out of fear/embarrasment/rejection, i never said how I felt everytime he hurt my feelings or made me feel unloved.
I am a nag (because I speak when I am unhappy), I love being loved, i want to be hugged and kissed, not feel neglected when we go out in public - he walks away from me and not with me - never holds my hand, never kisses me in public, seems like he is embarrased to do the above things, he makes me feel so unattractive and unloved.
I try to talk about our problems, he cannot communicate .. or wont. When I say you dont love me - he says how do you know whats going on inside me? How would I ever know, if you never say anything?
When he cannot coem see me cos he "does nto feel like taking a taxi) I will pay someone to take me, he stays far from me...... I feel like I always make the effort, when I mention to him had I nto made a plan to coem see him - would he have even come to see me - he says that does nto matter now - you're here....... OOOh I get so angry, then I want to cry because inside its breaking me.....
So last night I called him and told him that if he cannot love or respect me then I see no point to any of this..... now he is sick of my bull shit.....I said fine good night anf hung up.....another thing , I dont smoke - he does, ive asked him to not smoke in my house, after making love he walks into the lounge grabes a cigarette and smokes in bed......- ive had enough! I wont try to change him as he has no respect or manners. This hurts.... have I done the right thing?

Good for you ! What you're asking for is entirely reasonable, and if he isn't capable of giving it to you, maybe it's time to move on