Question

why has my appeitie increased so much?
As of late, I find I am constantly hungry or pekish.
Nothing has really changed in my lifestyle. I have picked up some weight from moving from a very active job to an inactive one.
I am trying to exercise when I can but it's not enough to have increased my appetitie.
Also, I am still trying to stick to as healthy an eating plan as possible, opting for better choices when I do feel pekish.
Why am I so hungry.
One other thing, how many calories are in a half chicken, skin removed, from Nandos?
Please help, thanks

Dear Reader
Increases in appetite can be caused by a wide variety of factors such as depression (?), boredom (the inactive job?), hormonal fluctuations, social stimuli (eating with friends and family), psychological dependence (turning to food for comfort). I can only suggest that you try and figure out if one of these factors could be playing a role in your life and then combatting it (e.g. get psychological counselling or antidepressants if depression or psychological dependence is playing a role). 100g of chicken without skin contains about 190 cal. So, you will have to weigh your Nandos chicken portion and then calculate how many calories it contains.