Question

Why no periods?
Hi.
I am writing this on behalf of my girlfriend. She is 23, and i am 24. We have been together but never really had complete sexual intercourse. I mean, there was slight penetration, but then we stopped. We didnt want to go too far.
But she told me that she did not get her monthly periods last month, and this month either. She was supposed to get it about the 20th of this month (February).So is there any possible reason why she didnt get it for 2 months after each other?
She is very worried, and so am i. Thank you for your help.

Truman, the easiest thing to do would be to get a DIY urine pregnancy test from your pharmacy – you don’t need a prescription and you will have an answer within 5 minutes. If she’s not pregnant she will still have to see her doctor, but you will at least not have to worry about pregnancy. Good luck.